First of all, there are a lot of WordPress ads management plugins out there to help manage your ads in your blogs. So it is not possible to tell you the usage of each and every one of those but I will tell you the one I find it most user-friendly to use. It is called Single Post Ads and it is free and open-source.
Let me cut it short into point forms for you:
- Download and install the plugin from here. (Click here if you do not know how to install a WordPress plugin)
- Navigate to Posts > Add New
- Click on Screen Options from the top right corner of the page and make sure Single Post Ads is checked.
- Scroll down and you will find a big empty box with the title of Single Post Ads right under body. This is where you place RichMediaAds.com’s ads code. Do it now.
- Copy and paste “[tbpspa]” (without quotes) into the body.
- Save your post and preview it.
- There you go your ads.